DGR Media Terms of Service
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
DGR Media LLC (collectively, “We”, “Us”, “Bestpicks”, “Bestpicks.com” or “DGR Media”) provide a website located at bestpicks.com (the “Site”). When referring to the website, it also includes all of the text, images, audio, code and other material they contain or provide (collectively, the “Content”) and all of the features, competitions and other services.
2. ACCOUNT SECURITY
A Member is responsible for ensuring that their user name and security details (including any passwords, Username or Account number) (‘Secure Member Details’) are kept confidential. If a Member suspects that their Secure Member Details may no longer be confidential or that there may have been unauthorised use of their Account, they must notify DGR Media immediately, and DGR Media may provide the Member with new Secure Member Details. Where DGR Media provides the Member with new Secure Member Details, DGR Media reserves the right to invalidate any future transactions which attempt to utilise the previous Secure Member Details of that Member.
If minors have access to a laptop or computer that a Member uses to log into their Account, DGR Media strongly recommends that a child protection software package is installed onto that equipment. Two such software applications are Cyber Patrol and Net Nanny.
DGR Media websites contains adult content and are intended for use by persons over the age of 21.
3. CHANGES TO SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT
Your DGR Media subscription will continue until terminated. To use the DGR Media service you must have Internet access and a DGR Media ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your subscription before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the subscription fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below).
We may offer a number of subscription plans, including subscriptions offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Some subscription plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your DGR Media subscription by visiting bestpicks.com website and clicking on the “Account” link available at the top of the pages under your profile name.
We may from time to time offer special promotional offers, plans or subscriptions (“Offers”). Offer eligibility is determined by DGR Media at its sole discretion and we reserve the right to revoke an Offer and put your account on hold in the event that we determine you are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent DGR Media subscription to determine Offer eligibility. The eligibility requirements and other limitations and conditions will be disclosed when you sign-up for the Offer or in other communications made available to you.
Billing and Cancellation
Billing Cycle. The subscription fee for the DGR Media service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the “Account” page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you signed up for the service. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled, when you change your subscription plan or if your paid subscription began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit the bestpicks.com website and click on the “Billing details” link on the “Account” page to see your next payment date. If you signed up for DGR Media using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, you can find the billing information about your DGR Media subscription by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
Payment Methods. To use the DGR Media service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the “Account” page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
Cancellation. You can cancel your DGR Media subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the DGR Media service through the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial subscription periods or unused DGR Media content. To cancel, go to the “Account” page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click “Billing details” on the “Account” page. If you signed up for DGR Media using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your DGR Media subscription, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the DGR Media service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your DGR Media subscription by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
Limitations of Use
The text, graphics, images, video, artwork, metadata and other data, design, organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising and all other protectable intellectual property, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, patent rights, or database rights (the “Content”) available through the Services are our property or the property of our advertisers and licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unless you have our written consent, you may not use, sell, publish, distribute, retransmit or otherwise provide access to the Content received through the Services to anyone.
You agree not to rearrange or modify the Content available through a Service. You agree not to display, post, frame, or scrape the Content for use on another website, app, blog, product or service, except as otherwise expressly permitted by this Agreement. You agree not to create any derivative work based on or containing the Content. The framing or scraping of or in-line linking to the Services or any Content contained thereon and/or the use of webcrawler, spidering or other automated means to access, copy, index, process and/or store any Content made available on or through the Services other than as expressly authorized by us is prohibited.
You further agree to abide by exclusionary protocols (e.g., Robots.txt, Automated Content Access Protocol (ACAP), etc.) that may be used in connection with the Services. You may not access parts of the Services to which you are not authorized, or attempt to circumvent any restrictions imposed on your use or access of the Services.
Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Content may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal, state, local laws, or applicable foreign laws, rules, regulations and treaties. We require users to respect our copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and shall enforce same.
You may not access or view the Services with the use of any scripts, extensions, or programs that alter the way the Services are displayed, rendered, or transmitted to you without our written consent.
You agree not to use the Services for any unlawful purpose. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to a Service if, in our opinion, your use of the Service may violate any laws, regulations or rulings, infringe upon another person’s rights or violate the terms of this Agreement.
4. DGR MEDIA RIGHTS
- DGR Media reserves the right to cancel, change or restrict the products or picks of any user at any time with or without notice to Members
- DGR Media has made considerable efforts to ensure that its business and business operates in a fair, efficient and accurate manner. To the extent permitted by law, DGR Media excludes all warranties (express or implied) relating to or arising out of the picking services we offer and excludes any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, expense or injury suffered by any Member arising out of:
- use by a Member of their Account; or
- any action taken by DGR Media in relation to a Member’s Account.
- any action taken subsequent to purchasing information acquired on DGR Media
- A Member may only have one Account. If a Member has additional Account(s), then the Account balances of all associated Accounts shall be transferred into the first Account opened by the Member.
- DGR Media products are intended for bona fide Members, that is, those Members who act in good faith, sincerely, without fraud, and who use their account with the purpose of recreation and entertainment.
- DGR Media reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine that a Member is not eligible for certain products, bet types or promotions.
- DGR Media reserves the right to close or suspend the Accounts of, and void any or all picks made by any person where, in DGR Media’s reasonable opinion, the Account has not been operated with integrity and/or the bet has not been placed on a good faith basis. DGR Media can, in its sole discretion, withhold any or all related funds in the Account pending the outcome of an investigation on that Account.
- DGR Media reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website or services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
DGR Media makes every effort to ensure that no errors are made in the placement of picks or any errors in exclusions for certain selections. However, we reserve the right to correct any obvious or manifest errors.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
As a user of DGR Media, you understand and agree that DGR Media shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if DGR Media have been advised of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or inability to use the website, the services or the content
- The cost of acquiring substitute goods
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or data
- Conduct of any third party on the website, the services or in the content
7. ACCESS BY MINORS
You must be at least 21 years old to register for an account with DGR Media. If you are under 21 years of age, you are not permitted to use the Websites or the Services or to access the Content.
DGR Media may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites, online applications or resources. DGR Media have no control over such sites and resources, and as such you acknowledge that DGR Media are not responsible or liable for any of the content or products available on such sites. Furthermore, you acknowledge that DGR Media are not liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or reliance on any such content or products available on or through any such site or resource.
10. DGR MEDIA ADVERTISERS AND VENDORS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers and vendors found on or through DGR Media, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser and/or vendor.
You agree that DGR Media shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or vendors on the Website or in connection with the Services. All of your business dealings with Vendors and Advertisers appearing on DGR Media shall be at your risk.
- Users must not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
- By “Site” we mean the features and services we make available, including through our app and website at bestpicks.com and any other website branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, and mobile versions); (b) our branded apps; and (c) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
- WARNING: GAMBLING INVOKES RISK. For the avoidance of doubt, we are not responsible for your gambling losses. Any monetary investment based on information displayed on the site (or affiliated sites) is at the risk of the investor.
- All information relating to any picks you receive or any information found on DGR Media should be checked with an official source.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or your content on Site, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.